Resisting against bad policies can work, but it’s important to know what the policies are and which one we need to focus our attention.
Resisting against bad policies can work, but it’s important to know what the policies are and which one we need to focus our attention. In today’s episode, I talk about 3 stories that have come to my attention recently:
1) Is the US government really proposing to Eliminate the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)?
2) How a specific lobby group got the a Congressman to rescind a bill that could harm National Parks; and,
3) Why it’s important for Scientists and Conservationists to comment on government reports and policies during the open public comment periods.
Enjoy the podcast!
Are you looking to change the way you eat for a better health and environment? Start using Arbonne nutrition and health care products that are all natural and environmentally friendly. I use them all the time and their nutrition line has transformed the way I eat and my health.
Email me today, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can transform your health.
Looking to transform your health and wellness using Arbonne products? Learn about our starter package to get you living for a better Ocean by contacting me at email@example.com.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- More than 650 pilot whales have beached themselves along a 5 kilometer (3 mile) stretch of coastline over two days on Farewell Spit at the tip of the South Island.
- New Zealand has one of the highest stranding rates in the world. On average, about 300 dolphins and whales strand each year.
- Project Jonah is a registered charity. We exist for one simple reason – marine mammals desperately need our help. Our vision is to create a world where these animals are respected and protected. And to achieve this we need your support.
Thanks for Listening!
You can become a passion player for Ocean Conservation too! If you like what we’re doing, click on any of the links below to help support our Conservation efforts for yourself, our children and the planet!
Enjoy The Podcast!