Nathan and I reunite after some busy time (and vacation time!) to discuss Marine Conservation Hot Topics!
Ocean Talk Friday is BACK! I am happy to say that Nathan and I were finally able to free up some of busy time to reunite for another wonderful episode!
Today we discussed the following:
- An Increase in Humpback Whale Sightings (Yay! But why?)
- Ray Hilborn makes us think about how Fisheries Managers and Biodiversity Manager need to talk
- Do Lobsters live forever?
- Can you put a price tag on nature?
- By the way, check us out on Instagram and find out why we had 50 followers in 2 days. Let’s build an online blue nation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can become a passion player for Ocean Conservation too! If you like what we’re doing, click on any of the links below to help support our Conservation efforts for yourself, our children and the planet!
Enjoy The Podcast!