Whales are the focus of today’s podcast as they are in the news on the East and West Coast of the United States. Some of the news is good and some of the news is bad. Even the good news is not that great. Here is the breakdown of the episode:
1) 41 Humpback whales washed ashore dead over the past year (average is 14). Scientists are looking into it;
2) Orcas hunt Grey Whale calf like they are supposed to, but headline makes it seem like they are killing for fun;
3) How to be better scientists, activists, advocates or conservationists.
Enjoy the podcast!
Resources Associated with this Episode
1) 41 humpback whale deaths in Atlantic force fed probe
2) Killer whales go on ‘unprecedented’ killing spree in Monterey Bay
3) Monterey: Marine biologist Nancy Black must pay $12,500 over whale feeding
4) Marine biologist violates probation when she gets too close to otter
Support Science and Climate Change Science Research by buying our Graphic T-shirts “Science Can’t Be Silenced” and “Climate Change is here, it’s real, it’s time to act.” The March for Science is over, but Climate Change Research must continue so we are extending our campaign to support Climate Change Science Research as a Speak Up For Blue Community. $5 of every shirt purchased will be donated to support the research of Dr. Michelle LaRue, who researches how Climate Change affects various animals in the Antarctic and Arctic systems. http://www.speakupforblue.com/shop
Are you looking to change the way you eat for a better health and environment? Start using Arbonne nutrition and health care products that are all natural and environmentally friendly. I use them all the time and their nutrition line has transformed the way I eat and my health.
Email me today, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can transform your health.
Looking to transform your health and wellness using Arbonne products? Learn about our starter package to get you living for a better Ocean by contacting me at email@example.com.
Thanks for Listening!
You can become a passion player for Ocean Conservation too! If you like what we’re doing, click on any of the links below to help support our Conservation efforts for yourself, our children and the planet!
Enjoy The Podcast!