Oh Boy! Donald Trump’s first week as President was quite a doozy! Here is the update as it relates to the Ocean.
Dr. Edd Hind-Ozan and I are back with another episode of Ocean Talk Friday where we discuss Donald Trump’s action in his first week of his Presidency.
Specifically, we discuss 3 major topics:
1) The US Federal Government hiring freeze;
2) The Devaluation of National Parks (Update as of late yesterday, this bill was rescinded as the fishing and hunting community did not like that bill…YAY!); and,
3) Science is silenced by Trump.
Enjoy the podcast!
Are you looking to change the way you eat for a better health and environment? Start using Arbonne nutrition and health care products that are all natural and environmentally friendly. I use them all the time and their nutrition line has transformed the way I eat and my health.
Email me today, email@example.com to find out how you can transform your health.
Looking to transform your health and wellness using Arbonne products? Learn about our starter package to get you living for a better Ocean by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links Discussed in this episode:
- The New York Times reports on one of many orders enacted during the US President’s first week. President Trump on Monday ordered an across-the-board employment freeze for the federal government, halting hiring for all new and existing positions except those in national security, public safety and the military.
- The Guardian reports: Republican lawmakers have quietly laid the foundation to give away a large portion of America’s 640m acres of national land. These may include areas around the Grand Canyon that feed the Colorado River. Arizona Republicans would like to open up surrounding mineral-rich areas for mining, while conservationists see this move as disastrous
- From, The Verge: Less than a week after the inauguration, the Trump administration has already gagged employees at two federal agencies. Memos obtained by various media outlets show that scientists at the Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Agriculture are now blocked from communicating with the public and the press.
Thanks for Listening!
You can become a passion player for Ocean Conservation too! If you like what we’re doing, click on any of the links below to help support our Conservation efforts for yourself, our children and the planet!
Join the Arbonne Blue Team
Enjoy The Podcast!