I give you the best tip that you can use before you start your career – career is the key word
Today is a the launch of a new bonus series that I will be providing on the Speak Up For Blue Podcast. I wanted to provide you with the best information I could on starting and maintaining a career in Marine Science and Conservation as that is part of the mission of Speak Up For Blue: Empower people to live for a better Ocean!
These bonus episodes will normally be on published on Saturdays, but I decided that I would launch this episode today to pique your interest.
The first episode of this Marine Science and Conservation Careers series deals with what I think is the most important aspect of launching your career. You need to PLAN out your career. Here are the steps you need to take to plan your strategy:
1) Pick 1 or 2 career interests;
2) Research the types of jobs people working in your interest filed hold;
3) Figure out what job title you want to do 15-20 years from now;
4) Learn the skills and experience of the people who work the job you want in the future;
5) Reverse engineer your career path focusing on getting jobs where you can attain the skills and experience you will need to get the job in the future; and,
6) Execute that plan.
Do you want to work in a career in Marine Conservation
Connect with me firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also connect with me to find out how you can live for a better Ocean by using Arbonne health and wellness products that are healthy for you and the Ocean. Contact me email@example.com
You can also support this podcast by contribution to our Patreon Campaign
Enjoy this Career Building Episode!
Thanks for Listening!
You can become a passion player for Ocean Conservation too! If you like what we’re doing, click on any of the links below to help support our Conservation efforts for yourself, our children and the planet!
Enjoy The Podcast!