Next week is 2017 and there are many questions about ocean conservation that will be answered in the New Year; however, before we get there, I want to talk about some of your (The Speak Up For Blue Community) favourite podcast interview episodes of 2016.
Here are the Top 5 Podcast Interview episodes of 2016:
1) Whale Sea Side Sanctuaries with Dr. Naomi Rose (Ep. 190)
2) Becoming an EcoWarrior with Pro surfer James Pribram (ep. 128)
3) Marine Protected Areas and the Donald Trump Era with John Davies (ep. 248)
4) Sharks and Climate Change with Dr. Chris Lowe (ep. 119)
5) Project Seagrass with Richard Lilley and Project Seagrass (ep. 208)
Enjoy the podcast!
Are you looking to change the way you eat for a better health and environment? Start using Arbonne nutrition and health care products that are all natural and environmentally friendly. I use them all the time and their nutrition line has transformed the way I eat and my health.
Email me today, email@example.com to find out how you can transform your health.
Looking to transform your health and wellness using Arbonne products? Learn about our starter package to get you living for a better Ocean by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.